Monday, October 24, 2011

LSU Reax: The Woodshed



Saturday was hard to watch. I have very little to say about it except 'Ouch, my backside hurts.'

The LSU Tigers are for once a complete team. For all of the jokes Les Miles has endured over the years, he has a juggernaut in 2011, and in my opinion, the best team in the country based upon what I have seen so far.

Auburn, on the other hand, is far from complete. We are a work in progress to be sure. No one really expected much else from the 2011 Tigers. I did expect better in some areas.

Offensively, we are flat out awful right now. The O-line looked flat out afraid of LSU's front 7. Clint Moseley may be pretty good in the future, but it is awfully hard to tell as he runs for his life.

The defense has moments where I think they have a chance to be pretty good, but the secondary still has these flat out awful lapses. That happened twice in the first half Saturday, essentially sealing the deal before the break.

Ole Miss and Coach BatS&*t crazy come to town this weekend. We better be ready. Nutt has a history of pulling an upset. They almost did against Arkansas at home on Saturday.

Not much else to say really. If you're down, take solace. Nothing cheers me up like dancing Auburn children...

No comments:

Post a Comment