Monday, December 6, 2010

SEC Championship Edition



Wow. Full discretion here. I thought we would win this game, but 56-17? That was quite a performance.

Cam was near perfect. He is so much better than he was early in the year it's scary. He looked average in the first half of the Clemson game, but I have never seen a guy develop so quickly as a passer. He throws lasers. He shows touch. He is precise. He is a top ten draft pick I hate to say. Combine the fact that he is off the hook awesome and the crap he's had to deal with (bite me joe Schad), no way he stays for a senior season.

Defensively, or best performance of the year. Far and away. I love the pressure. It almost appears a light went off in Ted's head about it. Who knows? But the defense makes me feel more and more comfortable these days.

Not a whole lot more from me. We'll have more breakdowns in the weeks to come. I look forward to the next month of basking in the glow of our greatest season yey.

War Eagle Auburn fans, and savor the flavor because for us, it doesn't happen very often.

No comments:

Post a Comment